Tuesday 26 October 2010

Nubar: Arencia

This is 'Arencia' by Nubar. It is from the 'Venetian Glass' collection. I love the colour; it is a really rich orangey-bronze with shimmer. It gave great coverage; I only used two coats instead of my usual three.

Sorry for the photos, I struggled to get decent ones. It has been dark and rainy all day so I had to take them from inside and I haven't mastered flash photography yet. :(

I decided to try stamping again, this time using a Bundle Monster plate (BM13). I only did my ring finger nails as I thought it would be a bit much on all nails. I used the spider web with black special Konad polish. Then I added one clear gem. I am really happy the way this turned out. As usual it does look better in real life.

1 comment:

  1. Love that orange! Good job on the web stamp. I tried that one the other day but my stamps were not cooperating with me.

    ReplyDelete