Friday 27 August 2010

Toma Mood Changing - Glitter Plum to Baby Blue and Sinful - Cosmic



My Toma nail polish is very old and so wasn't the easiest to paint with.

I used three coats of the mood changing polish and then two coats of Sinful Cosmic over the top. It did take an age to dry as it was so thick but I am delighted with the result.

It is the first time I have used Sinful polish and I love Cosmic, which is a silver with multi colour glitter. When the nail moves in the light it twinkles. It is sheer enough so that the base colour shows through well.

The Toma mood changing polish changes from purple when cold to blue (although I would say more of a denim than baby blue) when warm, so a great effect with the Cosmic glitter over the top.

If you love glitter polish and haven't tried Sinful Cosmic I highly recommend it. The photo really doesn't do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment