Wednesday 22 September 2010

Nubar: Treasure

Treasure is from the Nubar Prisms collection. It went on well but took four (thin) coats until there was no visible nail line. I can't remember ever needing that many coats before but at least it painted easily, no dragging or brush marks etc.

It isn't as holographic as I thought it would be, but it is still very pretty and I am happy with the look.

I used Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat for the first time and loved it. It lived up to everything I have read about it.

I decided to have another go at Konad. This is plate number M72 and I think Violet Pearl. I say think as I can't find names on any of the Konad special polishes that I have, it is definitely violet though.

I only did the ring finger on both hands. I thought it hadn't worked as I couldn't see the design but I put top coat over it anyway and it made the design show up. I don't know if this is normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment